Coffee Morning sessions will take place every two weeks with Nursery and Reception specific Coffee Morning sessions twice a half term. All Coffee Morning sessions will be video presentations that will be available to view on our school website. A text alert with a link will be sent so that you can easily access the session, as well as any resources usually available during the sessions.
Whilst we may not be able to have in person conversations about your reflections from the session we value your feedback and still want to hear from you. We will be setting up a Survey Monkey questionnaire so that you can share your thoughts with us and let us know what we can do to support you further.
In addition to coffee mornings, Parent Drop In sessions will be launched every second week. We want to make sure that the school is a positive environment for everyone and we know that Friday mornings at school are not just about the content of the presentation but also provide opportunities to meet with other adults from the school community. Although we will be unable to meet in groups, we will be offering you all an opportunity to meet with a member of the Inclusion Team with appointments bookable by the school office.
- Friday 11th September: Reading How to support your child to develop their reading and comprehension skills
- Friday 18th September: Wellbeing How to support your child with their transition into school.
- Friday 25th September: Maths (for Year 2 +) How to support your child with recalling their times tables.
- Friday 9th October: Phonics (for EYFS, Y1 and Y2) A toolkit to help your children learn to read and write
- Friday 16th October: Reading in EYFS How to support your child to read at home
- Friday 23rd October: Anti-Bullying Learn what the school does to prevent bullying
Following the government’s changes to Relationships and Health education, we will also be holding two parent consultation meetings to share our revised policy.
- Thursday 1st October at 3:45pm
- Friday 2nd October at 9:30am
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions you must book a place via the main school office if you wish to attend.