KS1 and KS2 enjoyed attending their pupil voice fayre this week. The hall was filled with many stall...
- Setting the example in class by always having the correct PE kit (and swimming kit in Year 4)
- Being responsible for taking the PE kit register every lesson
- Supporting the teacher in setting up and tidying away the equipment in every lesson
- Supporting the teacher in showing the other children in the class how to complete the activities in PE lessons
- Being responsible for using the iPad to take photographs during the lesson
- Ensuring the PE cupboard is tidy and well organised